- Volunteers must be of good standing in the community
- Have a clean record within the last 7 to 10 years
- Be a woman of faith and Godly Character
- Must be able volunteer at min of 3 hours per week.
- Looking for women who feel a call for ministry in some capacity in women’s ministry
- Interns from secular programs, community service, or women using our current in house programs are no longer allowed to volunteer at our day facility
- Oasis desires women of strong character, sound emotional maturity, morals, and decorum who will be great role models for the women we serve.
If you are interested in volunteering @ The Oasis of Kingsport Women’s Ministry is the place for you to volunteer and you would like to have more information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
To speak to our Director of Volunteers Amy Renye firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us @ 423-392-1137. If you are requesting volunteer documents, please put Volunteer Enquiry in the subject line.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN SERVE
- Campaign for us in the community for funds and volunteers
- Conduct a fundraiser for the Oasis
- Get your church involved
- Host VBS or help with other kids programs in the summer
- Men can commit to after hours help – upkeep on the grounds and property, loading, hauling, helping with various projects and events
- Community outreach to the Gibson Mill Community
- Host a class after hours
- Provide a service, counseling, life coaching, mentoring etc.
- Commit to prayer for our ministry daily
- Promote us online by simply sharing our information with othe